How To Move With Pets Safely And Effectively
Since your furry family member is unable to pack for themselves, they will need you to give them some additional attention and take some steps to make their transition easier.
1. Contact the state capital veterinarian to learn the new state regulations for your pet.
2. Check with your vet if your pet requires any health certification or inoculations.
3, Make sure your pet has a proper ID tag with your contact information and destination address.
4. Take time to familiarize your pet with their new surroundings.
5. If you are flying, contact your airline for rules and regulations regarding your pet.
6. If you are driving, make sure you have the proper carrier and supplies for the journey.